At Infographics, we’re looking for a full-time, onsite designer at our midtown Manhattan office to help us tell complex and technical stories with clear, well-thought-out visuals. If you’re a gifted designer who likes learning new subjects and telling stories, read on.
Infographics is a full-service Litigation Support firm offering Consulting, Graphics, Multimedia, and Technological Solutions to the Legal Community. Among other services, we provide sophisticated presentations used by attorneys and experts in courtroom presentations used in complex and high-stakes litigation.
We’re seeking an experienced designer who finds everything interesting – from technology to science to finance – and are smart enough to learn on every project. Because our work is meant to drive decision-making, our design is driven by the content of the story that needs to be told.
To qualify you should be an experienced designer with strong conceptual, communication, and project management skills and should be able to lead a project, meet deadlines, and work on a team.
You should be able to work on either a MAC or PC platform and utilize Adobe Illustrator and PowerPoint to create Information Graphics predominantly for use in court. Interactive skills are a plus. Overtime is possible. Little www work.
• Creation of Information Graphics
• Project management, including direct client contact
• Coordinate with staff members to create artwork and meet deadlines
• Coordination and management of other Litigation Support services
• Assist in the creation of office marketing materials
• Occasional travel
• Advanced knowledge Adobe CS, and PowerPoint
• Prefer 3+ years professional graphic design experience
• Strong visualization and conceptual skills
• Vector illustration skills are a plus
• Professional Flash animation experience or equivalent is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret complex subject matter
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Qualified candidates should submit resume with salary requirements and PDF portfolio samples or URL for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Infographics is an equal opportunity employer.